ETG- Environmental Testing Group offers the entire city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs unbiased mold inspection and testing. If you have recently had water damage, someone in your home or office has an unexplained or reoccurring illness, or you see/smell something out of the ordinary; it is a good idea to have a mold inspection done to test the air quality.
Unless you have dealt with water damage and/or mold problems in the past, chances are this is a very confusing and frustrating time for you. We are here to guide you through this process and help you take care of whatever problems you may be having in your home or business. Below is a step by step guide to follow in order to get you started and eventually rid your home or business of excess mold and poor air quality.
Step 1: Call Us @ 773-294-7335
- Let us know what is going on and we can let you know if it sounds like what you are experiencing might be due to mold.
- We will answer any and all questions you have.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment.
- The sooner you address these issues, the easier they will be to fix.
- Same day appointments are usually available.
- Meet at your convenience, we are always on time.
Step 3: Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Infared Theraml Imaging Camera
- Humidity/C02 Readings
- Moisture Meter
- Examine entire house including attic and crawlspace if necessary… We know where mold hides!!!
Step 4: Inspector presents plan and Carries out Mold Testing
- Air Samples
- Surface Samples
Step 5: Tests are submitted to independent Mold Testing Laboratory.
- We only trusts accredited labs with your samples.
- No affiliation with this lab
- No conflict of interest!! Whether you have elevated mold levels or not, we do not benefit from this as we are not involved in any mold remediation.
- Next day results are available.
Step 6: Results sent directly from lab to you via E-mail.
- We also receive copy and correspond with you via phone.
Step 7: Protocol
- In cases where a mold problem does exist at the location of the inspection, we write out a detailed report for you on what needs to be done in order to remove it and get indoor environment back to normal.
- We provide full customer service as you are having your problem taken care of. We are available to answer any and all questions that you may have and can provide advice as to whether certain steps are necessary and if costs correspond with services being provided.
If you need to hire a Chicago mold removal company, we will be happy to offer advice and an opinions on whether estimates seem reasonable or not. However, we do NOT makes recommendations for companies to do the removal. Quite simply we consider this a conflict of interest. We take pride in the fact that you can trust our unbiased inspection and testing results. Beware of other companies that do both services and are offering “free inspections”. The truth of the matter is there is no way of knowing what is going on with your air quality without testing; it costs money to do this so there is no way someone would offer this service for free.
Even if you know that your home or business has a mold problem and are sure of the source, an inspection can still be beneficial to you. In cases where the problem has been caused by water damage, we can help solidify an insurance claim as long as you are covered for such things in your policy. Having test results from a laboratory and a certified inspector’s report is worth more than any pictures or statements that you give them on your own accord.
We can also save you money on the removal process by minimizing the amount of work that needs to be done. Our Chicago Mold inspector will take the test results from the samples that were collected and compile a report with detailed protocol. This will act as a guideline for any company that you need to hire after us, and give you a better idea of what needs to be done. Avoid unnecessary work and charges by having our customer support at your side throughout the whole process.